How do Hoosier families apply for a school voucher (Indiana Choice Scholarship)? >>
MySchoolOptions.org provides all of the tools families need for determining if their children are eligible for receiving an Indiana Choice Scholarship and for finding a partner school to help them complete the admissions and voucher application process.
- Use the MySchoolOptions calculator to determine your child’s voucher eligibility >>
- Use the MySchoolOptions school locator to find nearby schools that accept vouchers >>
or check out the full list of participating schools, updated through September 1, on the
Indiana Department of Education (IDOE) website >>
- Contact the schools that interest you and set up visits to tour the school and learn about the admission process.
- Once your child has been admitted to a voucher-accepting school, that school will help you with filling out and submitting your school voucher application to the IDOE.
- Keep in mind, all voucher applications must be received by IDOE by September 1.
stored in: FAQs
2018-19 Indiana Choice Scholarship Application Window Now Open
March 1 – The Indiana Department of Education today opened the Indiana Choice Scholarship application window for the 2018-19 school year. More than 35,000...
More Hoosier students used Choice Scholarships for 2017-18 school year
March 1 -- The Indiana Department of Education's (IDOE) recently-released Choice Scholarship Program Report shows that 35,458 Hoosier students used an...